Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao All Paypal Users...

Jimlad

vmails siggy been deleted :unsure: jus wondering if u know owt :D

lord knows :wacko:

That is not funny that is scary, downright scary.

I shall keep my account for me but I am stuffed if I am ever going to use it for selling ever.

PayPal Sucks...official :yes:

Thanks for the warning.

Not had one of these but had some strange eBay emails. I was trying to email them to find out why they froze my account, got several unhelpful emails back, then one going on about how they believe I have had a spoof e-mail, couldnt work out whether that one was the actual spoof. Anyway didnt give them any personal details.

Another scam to be aware of. Nearly got caught out recently.

Im selling an SPV E200 smartphone on eBay. No sooner than I posted the ad I got an email from a foreign sounding person (you could tell by the wording of the email) asking if Id consider selling it to him, and wanted to know how much I wanted.

I asked a top whack price and doubled the postage costs as I suspected he was a fake for some reason. Without hesitation he replied saying that the costs were fine.

He offered to pay via paypal on the condition that I send the phone the very second the money comes into paypal.

Oh and he wanted me to send the phone to, wait for it.............Indonesia!

Looking into this further it turnes out that Indonesia is the scam capital of eBay. They pay via paypal on the understanding that you send the item straight away. The credit card turns out to be stolen or not valid, paypal claim the money back from YOU, and you are left without the item or your money.

Be carful kids, its a wicked world out there!

Thanks for the warning.

Not had one of these but had some strange ebay emails. I was trying to email them to find out why they froze my account, got several unhelpful emails back, then one going on about how they believe I have had a spoof e-mail, couldnt work out whether that one was the actual spoof. Anyway didnt give them any personal details.

eBay has frozen my account too !!!!

They said I had an invalid email address on account and had 3 days to update my information. I was actually away when I received the email. Came back and my account was frozen.

Talk about crazy !!! I now have to send off loads of info to prove its me !! I've been with eBay for years and have a very good rating as well. Stupid eBay !

watch what you say about them, they might keep your money for 180days

yep....YOu all ways see the big ebayers saying.....

No indonesian allowed to bid

Really???

I didnt realise it was that bad :blink:

Its a shame that wherever you go in life, there are people trying to take your hard earned money away from you :angry:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links