Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pets Names

Tom.B

Ok so Im bored with my week off!!

Just interested in what you call youre pets. I have 2 cats...Ronnie and Reggie :D

currently got two tropical fish tanks but thats it no names

used to have two cats called Alvin and Dusty

My cat who lives with my dad (hes too scared of the baby lol) is called Pip, his sister was called Squeak :)

And I had a hamster called Gizmo :lol:

Well nothing up in warrington... but parents have a fish pond with loads of fish... the biggest is called Dyson...

and a cat (moggy) called Oscar

Have a 9 month old long haired alsation puppy called jake whos gorgeous and an angel fish called jimbob and the two others (jeff and nemo) died last week!

Use to have a kitten called Meko, but she had to be given away :crybaby: cos my mum hated it in the house.... so only got siamese fighter fish now :P

But i really love cats :rolleyes:

Does people remember those tamagotchi things? :blink: madness when every kid had one in school...teachers had to ban them :lol:

I had a blue see thru one!! I killed it when it got dropped into a glass of water :lol:

3 dogs muffin maisy and molly. used to have a pet bull (farmers son) called 520 sadly he went to market and we ate him one sunday lunch my dad found it quite amusing .. i didnt

Two Staffordshire Bull Terriers - Sade and Benson. Benson is 11 now and about to be castrated as he has a tuma in his danglies. :blink:. I just hope he will forgive me.

my siamese fighter fish, frankie (short for frankenfurter) died the other night, have a silver arrowana called lil grumpy dave, my dog is called Holly, shes a black lab!!

i dont have any pets but my girlfriend has two cats toffee and frisky they're cool.

And for me being a fairly dog person thats saying something.

lol. I know what you mean daktari. My dog gets the whole street barking when he starts!

Got a 4 year old Golden Retriever called Dillon.

I've got a Japanese Akita called Kira. She's not so tiny, and she's just eaten my dinner...

Had a very good friend & companion for many years called Rusty. Not very original as he was an Irish Red Setter :P

Got himself run over, so we kept him in freezer in vets for a week till we had time to bury him on Slieve Gullion, where we loved to walk (Mts. of Mourne).

Went back to check a couple of months later & he had been dug up. Not by an animal, as the turves I had replaced were laid to one side & the Norwegian Cypress planted over him was nicked too. Don't understand it. R.I.P. my

A :censor: e :ffs: :ffs:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links