Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Super Mega Flow

houston

im after an hks super mega flow for a 90 n/a, seen lots on american sites but none that will ship to uk, does anyone know where i can get one or is there another similar product? cheers

cheers jim, had a look on that site and decided with the apexi after reading air filter tests, very surprised at how bad the hks is!

cheers jim, had a look on that site and decided with the apexi after reading air filter tests, very surprised at how bad the hks is!

Take the tests a little tongue in cheek...

...I'm running the HKS Racing Suction kit and do not suffer at all from bad filtration. I take my inlet apart frequently for one reason or another and it's clean as a whistle.

There is a slight compromise between filtartion rate and flow. There is a reason the drag strip Skylines use them!!! As Andy Barnes told me "I wouldn't use them on mine [R34 Sumo Power] if they were !Removed!. I've got over £100k in there."

how far will the apexi filter sit from the engine? is there any places that do piping to move it down to the side vent? i want it so it can be seen from outside of the vent but not sticking out if u get what i mean? want ALL the noise!!!

my apexi sites way down where the vent is... don't think you can see it from outside tho.... never actually had a proper look tbh.

I used to have a HKS Racing Suction Kit too.... but got rid in favour of the Apexi. No real reason, just heard it was better.

I swapped my HKS for an Apexi .. no diff apart from the lack of dust now in the intake pipes :)

I swapped my HKS for an Apexi .. no diff apart from the lack of dust now in the intake pipes :)

I eat dust for breakfast... no... hang on... that sounded so much better in my head. <_<

I eat dust for breakfast... no... hang on... that sounded so much better in my head. <_<

????...... ?? ..... lol

lol .. need extra milk then .. :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links