Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Genuine Toyota Estima ACR50 2006-2015 Complete Rear Lights

KeefieB

Complete set of Toyota Estima ACR50 Rear Lights

In good overall used condition.

Removed from a 2014 ACR50 Estima - did not like the clear look and replaced them with the older, smooth red lens version from an earlier Estima (2008).

Please note the white connector sockets on the inner lights are from the earlier Estima. The plug connectors in the car did not fit the light sockets from the older car, so I rewired the newer sockets onto the older lights. In hindsight, I could simply have cut off the plugs in the car and the sockets on the lights and wired the leads directly to each other - would have been easier :-o(

The connectors on the outer set of lights (i.e. brakes and indicators) are the same on both types of light.

I've since done some research and it looks to me as though Toyota changed the inner plugs and sockets at some point in 2009 (?), when the lights changed from the older, smoother type to these ones with the small flat top edge. You can tell the difference as the older plugs/connectors are white and the newer ones are black. Although all the types of light are interchangeable on the car, the conneectors are not :-o(

As you can see, I have rewired the sockets from the older car onto these lights and they are fully functional. All connections have been made with 'bullet' type connectors to ease connection. The offside reversing light was originally wired for a red rear fog light, as per UK requirement. It has been returned to its original reversing light function, but could easily be returned to a fog light. All that is needed is a red bulb, disconnect the existing bullet connector and connect a wired lead to a suitable power source. If these connectors are different in your car, as I mentioned above, you could rewire your sockets onto the lights or simply cut off the plugs in the car and wire the leads directly to each other.

I've tried to be as honest as possible with my description and I'll be happy to answer any questions.   

Thanks for looking.

£150 ono + postage

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Also includes the high level brake light.

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

I'm not always on the forum, so please also send any message to keith.buckler@gmail.com.

Many thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links