Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T22 Avensis Battery

CrazyMango73

Does anyone know which brand of Battery the Avensis came with from the factory?

60-66AH no meter which brand, its better a good brand that wont make any problem and will last longer. enjoy.

• Like 1

Thank you 😄

Batteries have improved over time, but there are some below par batteries being sold! I tend to aim for a good brand with a better spec. I got my last Battery from Tayna Batteries. I chose Exide because it had quick charge/recovery with strong cranking power. That means I don't worry that the Battery will be flat. Also for those who don't know, avoid cheap brand from a well known car parts seller!  

• Like 2

Thanks Konrad. I'll be looking to buy a Bosch one.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi just following from this topic since I don't want to start a new one. I haven't had the chance to get a new Battery yet but car has just been serviced (oil, filters, spark plugs, also switched out both front lambda sensors), but I do get some lazy start-ups from the car. I've always had it since getting the car. After about a week or so of not starting the car, it takes about a second longer to start. Feels like a slow crank-up but the car has never hesitated to actually start. Time to get a new Battery?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links