Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota’s are the most efficient hybrids

Flatcoat

Unfortunately the Telegraph are wanting a subscription to access the article. As I would rather have a sumo wrestler jump on my nuts than subscribe to the Telegraph I will happily accept that Toyota come out well as they are the kings of hybrids. Thanks for posting.👍

1 hour ago, Yowsah said:

Unfortunately the Telegraph are wanting a subscription to access the article. As I would rather have a sumo wrestler jump on my nuts than subscribe to the Telegraph I will happily accept that Toyota come out well as they are the kings of hybrids. Thanks for posting.👍

I feel that way about the Gruniard but your opinion of the newspaper I read isnt the purpose of my post. 

1 hour ago, Yowsah said:

I suppose the Telegraph, being the publisher of the article, are entitled to try and get some income from it.  However, I do not like being coerced into buying something I don’t want, so I have not read their missive.  The results I am achieving satisfy me.

Just about All newspapers and periodicals have paywalls. I am not aware of any newspaper or car magazine that were ever free to buy. 

Yeah it's been tricky for them - Where you'd not think twice about buying a newspaper, trying to sell website access is a lot harder as it goes against everything the Internet was built for!

I'm surprised they don't just plaster adverts everywhere like most websites. (Although if I paid for a subscription and still got adverts that would really rub me the wrong way; It's one of the reasons I stopped paying for cable and satellite TV back in the day as I got really offended that I was paying so much for them and still had to watch loads of awful adverts; Even the BBC haven't sunk that low!)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links