Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dash cam

David Teasdale

On 9/4/2024 at 10:28 PM, Big_D said:

I never use the Nextbase app. Perhaps I'm old and grumpy, but why does everything now have to have an app anyway. 

yeah dont worry I can join you in the old and grumpy stakes.

Like the electric razor I recently got said comes with an app please sign up (then we can sell all your details to other companies). Like why does that need an app. Does it tell you off if you have not shaved for a few days or if you are not wiggling the razor how it likes to be wiggled.

I find the Wife app much better at reminding me I need a shave and that comes with haptic slap feedback 😉

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, MardyMarvin said:

yeah dont worry I can join you in the old and grumpy stakes.

Like the electric razor I recently got said comes with an app please sign up (then we can sell all your details to other companies). Like why does that need an app. Does it tell you off if you have not shaved for a few days or if you are not wiggling the razor how it likes to be wiggled.

I find the Wife app much better at reminding me I need a shave and that comes with haptic slap feedback 😉

Hahaha ,

funny but true. 👍 

I do believe that here is where everything started to go wrong with people and technology. There are screens and connectivity in every single device or tool we use daily and this is what makes humans not so smart, and cause more problems then any help., unnecessary clutter, reliability issues, user complicated experience. Because a touch screen is only great on your phone and tablet. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Hahaha ,

funny but true. 👍 

I do believe that here is where everything started to go wrong with people and technology. There are screens and connectivity in every single device or tool we use daily and this is what makes humans not so smart, and cause more problems then any help., unnecessary clutter, reliability issues, user complicated experience. Because a touch screen is only great on your phone and tablet. 

plus I think that humans are tactile creatures and like to touch things, move things and hear that click on a physical button. It was a long time ago but I am sure my Sony Ericsson P800 if it did have any feedback on touching the screen it was terrible you just never felt you had done something. Even the keyboard was horrible not coz of the size just because ii never gave back nice feedback so you were never sure if you pushed that button.

Whoops anyway sorry off topic now, but my soap box was feeling unloved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know if I push my wife’s buttons, especially the wrong ones, I get plenty of feedback…

• Haha 6

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links