Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delivery dates for August YC orders ?

Yarisguy

Hi folks. Placed an order about 3 weeks ago for YC and just getting twitchy about when I could expect to see progress on car being built etc. and timing of the other stages too. Initially salesman said Septemberish but also later said system showing late October. Any ideas of timings of the various stages ? Thanks

Three weeks ago we ordered a Yaris Cross GR Sport in Juniper Blue with the Advanced Safety Pack. We were told September or October. About 10 days ago it was looking like October / November. We changed the order to a Silver one that is already in Derbyshire and are hoping to collect either 7th or 14th.

• Like 2

2 to 3 months from original order to taking delivery has been the average over the last few months. 

• Like 1

I selected a YCP Pan in boggo standard Urban Khaki on 12th Aug, and put down a deposit. They said prob sept delivery, they selected a known car build slot just about to go through the assembly line, it arrived at the dealers 2 days ago…. So 16 days from ordering! 
I’ve not picked it up yet but sighted it in the dealers pre prep area yesterday already with the 74 plate number I selected fitted.

i suppose if you select a standard car without a mix of options then I would say around 4 weeks in toto at present. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, HarryW2024 said:

I’ve not picked it up yet but sighted it in the dealers pre prep area yesterday already with the 74 plate number I selected fitted.

You got to choose? That's cool. I didn't get the option of choosing the new plate but then it was difficult enough to get them to hold it a couple of a days to allow me to have a 74 plate.

I ordered a pan roof Excel mid July, pick up tomorrow so about 6-7 weeks or so.

Edited by Tim5000
add car type

Yes I’ve had a few new cars over the years and know dealers can select from a range of plates available that day. They screen shotted them emailed them to me and picked 1 from about 40 on offer. Not quite a private plate but at least I got one easier to remember…

• Like 2

The only contact I've had since paying the deposit was this week to send me the plate they've allocated and to sign it, followed by two calls in the last two days to make sure I have the money ready as "they only have 15 minutes on the day to sort it "🤑 how to make a customer feel special😏

Edited by Tim5000
Typo
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Tim5000 said:

The only contact I've had since paying the deposit was this week to send me the plate they've allocated and to sign it, followed by two calls in the last two days to make sure I have the money ready as "they only have 15 minutes on the day to sort it "🤑 how to make a customer feel special😏

I had the same, I didn’t sign, I phoned them and said I would pick the plate… hence the above.

Tbf I did tell them I wanted to select when I ordered and a note was made on my order form, just that admin didn’t read it….

• Like 1

As for payment and collection the only rider was it had to be in September as its end of quarter for them. 
particularly given they gave me a derisory trade in I’m selling my Kodiaq next week via Motorway, who seem to be between trade in and private valuations…

Many thanks for the feedback ! 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links