Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dunlop Grandtrek PT30 225/60/R18 100H

Bozz

I will soon be the proud owner of 4 of the above tyres with delivery mileage (approx 10 miles only) straight off my new RAV 4 PHEV.

Is there a market for these?

If there is would they be best sold singly, in pairs or as a set of four?

Thanks 

• Like 1

The PT30s used not to be available in the UK - folk would have to use ST30s instead - but these days some companies appear to be advertising new PT30s so maybe the position has changed somewhat.

I suspect that they would be of interest to a 4.5 owner who wanted to stick with the OEM supplied tyres. So as a pair to replace a worn pair (though I'd replace a with something 'better') or singly to replace a tyre that had been damaged beyond repair. I can't imagine anyone wanting all four as a set for precisely the reason that you have them available in the first place.

(I traded-in my new Grandtreks with the dealer who replaced them before delivery. I probably got a rubbish deal but, TBH, I don't care. 😉 )

• Like 1

Thanks Philip, I've done the same as you but dealer wouldn't take them unfortunately

On 9/3/2024 at 12:02 PM, Bozz said:

I will soon be the proud owner of 4 of the above tyres with delivery mileage (approx 10 miles only) straight off my new RAV 4 PHEV.

Thanks 

Just now, TonyFR said:

Hardly environmentally sensitive….

On 9/3/2024 at 11:02 AM, Bozz said:

Thanks 

I'll be doing the same. But 19" and wider. Replacing with CC2s. So I'll be selling the original tyres albeit probably with about 100 miles on them. 

If I get 40 quid a tyre I'll be pleased. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Dm800 said:

Are they really that bad?

No, they are perfectly fine tyres - especially if you are looking for high mileage and good fuel economy.

But if you want sure footedness in more difficult driving conditions there are better tyres available.

Yes. I had a few traction issue earlier tonight but it is biblical here in Nortwest UK. Limitations showed earlier. Sods law that Costco x4 Michelen has finished.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links