Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

U.k. Mr2 Club's

Roytoner

Nope ..

So what IMOC, OC, DC, ROC, MK1 Register .. all together ?

dont think that will happen

Interesting thought though... but i bet it wont happen

It's an idea that as been brought up by MR2DC..

The problem is that each club has it's own clickie nature ..

IMOC - Seems to be only one way of doing anything ..

DC - driving gloves and tartan rugs

OC - rude boy stylie

No idea of ROC or Mk1 ..

and I think the DC is loosing members hand over fist with Dorset being a pain about mods .. a lot of people only sign up for that alone .. the logbook is a "bonus" <_<

OC - rude boy stylie

No idea of ROC or Mk1 ..

and I think the DC is loosing members hand over fist with Dorset being a pain about mods .. a lot of people only sign up for that alone .. the logbook is a "bonus" <_<

Tell me that won't put cat amongst pigeons :eek:

THINK YOUR DEAD ON THOUGH :thumbsup:

OC - rude boy stylie

No idea of ROC or Mk1 ..

Dorset are gonna lose all business if they dont do anything about it.

I never really got on with the Q&A interface of IMOC or DC .. and the mailing list was just MR2 spam for a long time ..

Was on the CHAT list a bit too, but got fed up of the arguments (half of which I'd start) .. took too much time out of the day from work ..

I TAKE IT THIS IS THEIR INSURANCE COMPANY ??

I don't think they are fussed .. their main income was from industrial washing machines if I remember correct

I don't think they are fussed .. their main income was from industrial washing machines if I remember correct

So the bestthing you can get out of DC is a washing Machine ?? :eek:

I know pete and sarah from DIG... they really had good intentions but I think it boiled down to the insurance companies they were dealing with.

They used to do our LOC policies until I removed them off our list... got fed up with people moaning at me about it.

I know pete and sarah from DIG... they really had good intentions but I think it boiled down to the insurance companies they were dealing with.

yup .. NU decided that my car should be loaded with a 40% hike from one year to the next without any changes to the policy (no more mods .. not more miles) ..

Sarah was really sorry .. but the for £500 .. sympathy doesn't go a long way ..

As Bibbs rightly mentioned all the clubs have their own unique style, thats the whole reason why there already are seperate clubs instead of one big MR2 club. I can see the point in clubs joining together for organising a meet or event, but forum/style wise they are all too dissimilar to mesh properly.

I think TOC/MR2 has a better feel than the other mr2 clubs simply cos all the other toyota models are mixed in too - means there is a far more variety of people here :hokus-pokus: :thumbsup:

I'm a DC member and seriously thinking of moving to the Mk1 register. There are very few technically knowlegable people on the forum and it's very narrow in scope (no chat). Best place for tech info I've found (no offence lads and lasses) in the yankee MR2OC (www.mr2oc.com). Would love to do joint meets etc but could see some problems with agreeing venue, any of you guys fancy Longleat park this weekend with Central South?

I've talked to Dorset about insurane a couple of times and they've quoted in the region of £750 each time! I know I've got a few mods on the car (Induction kit, s/s exhaust, high comp engine, shocks n springs, to name a few), but I'm 29 for

F%*@s sake! (rant over)

Any of you guys go to MR2004? The turnout was pretty disappointing, only about 650 cars, but the track was fun!

I find the mr2faq (US site) good for stuff too .. they have so many ideas it's scary.

I went to one DC meet and really didn't get on, was the youngest member (25 at the time) by about 25 years .. and they all seemed disapointed that I had a Mk2 Turbo ..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links