Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does anyone know where I can find this part?

subtenous

IMG_2653.thumb.jpeg.cb7dbd167965401b9d695596dd1739ad.jpegIMG_2654.thumb.jpeg.d27e59ddfd461a5505eda15bce297e02.jpeg

I can’t seem to find this anywhere online and thought it would be worth replacing as it’s completely snapped. 

It’s for a 1st gen Toyota Yaris t-sport 2004

it's listed in a strange place on the epc ....... with the radiator and water outlet and the image shows it as a tiny bracket

16381-21030

worst ways is you can grind it clean and weld it up, it is only stamped steel

under £10 from a main dealer

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/toyota-europe/yaris/NCP13R/7319/engine/1603

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, flash22 said:

it's listed in a strange place on the epc ....... with the radiator and water outlet

Well they call it Fan Belt Adjuster, which it is, so it makes sense. I'd expect it to be listed on the alternator page too, but I guess that would be too helpful ...

it's just nomenclature from days of old when a fan belt drove a mechanical fan - I looked up a tensioner a few weeks ago, and I knew it was in an odd place

you get these little quirks like crank sensors listed with the block or front cover, mirrors are listed under electrical, the fuel pump listed with the tank under Body

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

it's listed in a strange place on the epc ....... with the radiator and water outlet and the image shows it as a tiny bracket

16381-21030

worst ways is you can grind it clean and weld it up, it is only stamped steel

under £10 from a main dealer

https://www.amayama.com/en/genuine-catalogs/epc/toyota-europe/yaris/NCP13R/7319/engine/1603

Thanks a lot.

I was looking in the wrong place under the alternator and the belt. Bit of a weird place for it to be.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links