Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New AygoX collected today

Kental

Corolla traded in and new Aygo X Exclusive picked up.

35 mile journey home and very impressed. 61 mpg according to the trip computer (will verify when fill up).

The comfort (even on 18” wheels) and general road noise was better than expected. Kept up with motorway traffic even with very little down changes.

So far very impressive.IMG_1010.thumb.jpeg.c60cbea77e2c37d26a6b49457ceea7eb.jpegIMG_1012.thumb.jpeg.badf78006144a9f218439ba18c4ae23a.jpeg

• Like 11

Looks super, enjoy your new wheels!

My new Aygo X also seems to be happily thinking it is returning well over 60mpg, that said, the speedo is over-reading so that will help fool the computer 🙂 

• Like 3

Yet according to the tracker the car is still in Toton

Takes a few days to set up all the services of the mytoyota completely. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, haelewyn said:

Is everything OK now with the myT  ?

Yes, it sorted itself out yesterday.

On 9/7/2024 at 7:45 PM, TriumphMan said:

Looks super, enjoy your new wheels!

My new Aygo X also seems to be happily thinking it is returning well over 60mpg, that said, the speedo is over-reading so that will help fool the computer 🙂 

Mine is currently showing 54.8 on MyT.  It has missed some journeys as the car has done 238 miles and only logged 197 miles. It had 12 miles on the clock when we picked up so it isn't just that.

• Like 2

I don’t use the MyToyota app, so all of my consumption data is from the onboard trip display.
I have checked following fuel station visits and adjusted downwards based on the speedo over-reads - it is averaging low 50’s mpg which is fine with me.

Mine is around 58 mpg. 

I still do short drives regularly so I could improve it if I moved elsewhere or had my bicycle repaired.

• Like 1

Mine generally does an 18 mile each way commute mainly in 40 and 50 limits. When I fill up I will check the variance to the trip computer. Assuming the engine will ease up with more miles on it. But, that will probably be negated this year by the onset of autumn & winter.

Imho and spoken for my experience in life, consumption does not drop with age of the car. Never.

For me it's opposite as I start to let the engine do more revs if I have the car for a year or so.

I saw in the aygo that the outside temp and the length of the ride is most important for a good consumption figure. Doing a 10 mile ride will be worse as doing the return drive if you start with a warm engine.

Also using aircon adds 10 percent.

Winter will surely worsen your result a bit..  it's part of life I guess.

I wonder what a modern hybrid does nowadays as I had myself kind of crazy of a corolla hybrid that the dealer has now  🤔 

Mine (exclusive automatic) is doing approx 57mpg average overall.  Very wide range of journey mpgs which I guess is normal, depending on distance driven, engine cold or warm etc.  Don't use a/c unless I need to.  

ps, enjoy the new car!

Enjoy your new car

I get about 60.65 miles per gallon on the motorway happy with that

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links