Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tyres, Yaris Hybrid

Terry191n

Need some new tyres for my Yaris hybrid dynamic 2021 do I stick with Bridgestone ecopia or switch to some all season tyres like the cross climate 2

You know the climate in Derbyshire and how the car performs on summer tyres better than us. I think all season would be a good choice. 

• Like 4

All seasons v shaped tyres will give you slightly less road noise, slightly harsher ride and slightly less mpg 2-3 ⬇️ In comparison to summer tyres ,  but you gonna have all year around grip. Although winters aren’t any white so a good summer tyres for the most of uk are best suited for any Toyota hybrid. And again, you know where you live and what is weather like, any hills, any snowy drives all seasons wins 👌

• Like 4

I have a question...

When looking at replacement tyres for my 21 plate Yaris Excel , most have a load rating of 88 whereas my original Bridgestones have a load rating of 84.

Would fitting new tyres with the 88 load rating make the ride harder ?

I only ask as there appears to be a vast range of tyres available in the 88 load rating but only a limited number with the 84 rating and I'd like to try a different brand to see if they last longer  ?

• Like 3

I've just changed my Yaris hybrid tyres to Goodyear vector 4 all season which are 88 load and haven't noticed a difference .

• Like 4

It will be slightly but you probably won't notice and if you do, drop the PSI by 1 or 2 and it'll feel the same :laugh: 

• Like 4

Our Yaris (granted a Design so only 16" wheels) has run Cross Climate + tyres since Autumn 2021 and we have notice improved road noise and the car has averaged a true 60 mpg since then

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links