Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking for aftermarket lights and possibly bumpers

Fateguard

I own a 2005 mk1 Toyota yaris (facelift) 4-door hatchback. While financially not particularly smart, I would like to swap a lot of it's oem parts with aftermarket parts, however there ain't that many options on the interweb or maybe I am not that good at finding them. So, if anyone here is looking to sell custom parts please send pictures of said parts I might buy them. All of this can also be done on discord if that's more convenient for any of you, my discord ID is: fateguard

Toyota cars are what they are because of the parts they have been built with, the highest quality. You swap original ones for aftermarket is where the things will start to go wrong. Look over performance, practicality, it’s not just the price you pay for the parts but the issues you will face after that and the hassle. 

8 minutes ago, Fateguard said:

I would like to swap a lot of it's oem parts with aftermarket parts

Is this for cosmetic reasons (appearance) or something else?

This is purely for cosmetic purposes, last month I passed it's last MOT. The reason I think it's the last one is because I am tired of the car (it has some gremlins that I can't figure out for past 3-4 years) and generally tired, want to get a different vehicle, so I figured I might just do all the "rice" things to it. I do fully understand that it's not a good idea if we're speaking about longevity, but I no longer care, it's a ****box at this point

Once upon a time when I had the MK1, installed hid 55w, it was very good. 

is it a 4 door saloon or a 5 door hatchback, don't waste your time or money

2 hours ago, flash22 said:

is it a 4 door saloon or a 5 door hatchback, don't waste your time or money

Hatch, I'm fairly certain I mentioned that. Sorry about the door count, I struggle with numbers above 2.

8 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Nothing that's unfixable. Electrical gremlins, wiring to rear of the car is sketchy, radio keeps turning off or going to half volume when I turn on lights, hitting the dash fixes radio for some time, there is extra oxygen entering engine through somewhere, front lights are VERY tired, chassis has some concerning rust spots, there are other minor issues, but I don't recall them at the moment

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links