Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross Rubber mats

Qasim

Hi team,

Sine it rains almost everyday I was planning to change carpet mats to rubber mats.

Do we have OEM rubbers mats ? Or any other recommendations?

thanks

Very chunky and good quality, as is the boot one.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, jthspace said:

Very chunky and good quality, as is the boot one.  

Do you have them?Are they for yaris cross ?I could only see yaris.

If you click on the link @FROSTYBALLS sent you, under the photo is says:-

Toyota Yaris Cross 2021- Rubber Floor mats
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1customer rating(1 customer review)
£64.42 £57.97

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Qasim said:

Hi team,

Sine it rains almost everyday I was planning to change carpet mats to rubber mats.

Do we have OEM rubbers mats ? Or any other recommendations?

thanks

Go original. These are the best. 👍

• Thanks 2

I’m a bit on the fence when it comes to rubber floor mats, seems like the sort of thing you get in a works van 😂.

can you just buy the boot and seat back bits without having to buy the full protection kit which includes front and rear rubber foot mats?

When I bought my Yaris Cross, the two packs were separate. The boot and rear seat protector was different from the mat  pack.

Try the accessory booklet/ site.

Seat back protectors are pretty awful plastic and stop the centre armrest from operating as it covers the release mechanism. Mine still in packaging. 

16 minutes ago, jthspace said:

Seat back protectors are pretty awful plastic and stop the centre armrest from operating as it covers the release mechanism. Mine still in packaging. 

Thats right.I never wanted them

2 hours ago, HarryW2024 said:

I’m a bit on the fence when it comes to rubber floor mats, seems like the sort of thing you get in a works van 😂.

can you just buy the boot and seat back bits without having to buy the full protection kit which includes front and rear rubber foot mats?

Actually I wanted something rugged to protect and give longevity to foot rest and for easy cleaning.

• Thanks 1

I ordered the Protection Pack with my new car for the same reasons. I picked up the car on the 1st but the dealer said they have a problem getting hold of the pack so they'll let me know when they are in. I called the dealer yesterday but they still just say they are having trouble getting hold of them and it will be "soon". I guess they have the money now though but I'm getting dirty carpets 😄 Will probably just get some cheapies while I wait...

So I don't know if you'll have any issues ordering with supply or it's just simply they only order e.g. once a month or something else?

Bit of a shame about the rear seat protector isn't as good as it could be, that's useful to know!

I like the rear part of these, shame they are not in rubber.

My YC came with the rear seat protection rubber protectors.  As mentioned, it's a shame that they did not consider the rear armrest issue ! Otherwise, they do give good protection. 

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-yaris/toyota-yaris-cross/toyota-yaris-cross-2021-present-textile-floormats/

1 minute ago, 152bobby said:

I like the rear part of these, shame they are not in rubber.

My YC came with the rear seat protection rubber protectors.  As mentioned, it's a shame that they did not consider the rear armrest issue ! Otherwise, they do give good protection. 

https://toyotadirectparts.co.uk/parts/toyota-yaris/toyota-yaris-cross/toyota-yaris-cross-2021-present-textile-floormats/

How are these textile mats for durability and practicality?Never heard of them.

Shape seems to be different here.

Missus swopped the original carpet floor mats out on her 24 MY Yaris Cross Excel for the genuine rubber ones.

Far easier to keep rubber clean & they protect the vehicle carpets from dirt & damage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Qasim said:

Never heard of them.

ToyotaDirectParts are the online store of a Toyota dealer, Fish Brothers, and are genuine Toyota carpet mats.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links