Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Supra... Decent Price ....

Jimlad

http://www.japanese-direct-imports.co.uk/

1993 TOYOTA SUPRA RZ TWIN TURBO AUTOMATIC

JAPANESE STOCK - CONTACT US TO ORDER THIS CAR

Silver, 84800KM (53002 miles), ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, CD Stereo, 17 inch alloys, Greddy muffler, Toyota side-skirts and rear bumper splitters, Electric powered seats, standard engine bay. An aftermarket nose cone or lip spoiler can be supplied within the cost of this car if required.

UK on the road price (including 12 months warranty) £8995

People just like tempting me...... lol

not from what I remember .. but he will help pimp your car ..

Hell of a lot for a 93 import :o

You could get a nice UK car for that :D :thumbsup:

Nine grand for an early import mk4 doesn't seem all that cheap to me!!!

I know... it's one of the cheapest prices you'll most probably find in a garage. I've seen them for £12K and £13K before.

not a bad price and like you say, you wont find one cheaper at a garage.

i've seen some tt's go for 7k on the supra forum recently and good examples they were too :)

My 94 UK Supra Twin Turbo was a shade over £7k, 98k with Full History and is in pukka condition.

So why buy an import for more money, less power, higher insurance, worse economy and poorer interior/equipment? :blink:

Dont get me wrong im not knocking the imports but why do people buy one when a UK car is cheaper and better all round? :huh:

Apart from the low mileage (which is 99% of the time been clocked on imports) i cant see a benefit of having an import :shutit:

This may sound a bit strange... but if I owned a UK Supra... it just wouldn't feel right. I would want a Jappy one !

Also the power differences between Jap and UK Supras don't actually add upto anything on a 1/4 mile etc for some reason.

Leeky.... Can I have a sit in yer motor next weekend mate??

Leeky.... Can I have a sit in yer motor next weekend mate??

Sure man, i think seeing as we'll have a good TOC Car lineup (1 Supra, 2 Corolla's, 3 MR2's) we should go crusing the country roads and take some video footage :thumbsup:

Yo Leeky -

In 1998 Toyota actually DID import cars and sell to the Uk market but then a new Law was introduced in 1999 - and they ddn't import after that....

The Tubby i got Fizz was Imported in 1998 by Toyota and Sold by them and serviced by them up until 2004..!

Rash.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links