Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New BZ4X at my dealer already.

cviclark

Order 30 Sept and its at my dealer today  11 August.  What a lovely surprise.  More to follow when I collect it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First impressions. 

Quick, quiet, very comfortable. It oozes solid quality. Lots of bells and whistles, but easy to switch off if they annoy. Mine has memory seat for the driver but it is still a long way down from the seat. When I stop I still need to put the seat all the way down. The passengers seat is fixed all the way down. As we are both vertically challenged and I like to drive high with steering at shoulder hight, this is great. No problems with seeing the speedo. I prefer the Prius stick to select drive, and the radar, distance, speed on a stalk. The buttons on the steering wheel need too long to find. The Prius layout was clearer and more logical. There is a lot to learn with the BZ.

The dash cam, Nextbase, would not be my choice. The Lukas Qvia is neater and far better quality pictures with contrast filter. The rear camera is too big and should hidden.

Loads of space in the BZ as it is big, but all the visual aids gives confidence when parking. The steering feels odd at first but nicely weighted. 

No jack or towing eye.  These are optional extras, but it well over 25 years of carrying a spare wheel and jack, that never got used to worry about it. The days of DIY are long gone.

Still waiting for wall box so using 13 A charger. Slow but works well. Toyota need to get behind EV charging for customers at the dealers. Mine had trouble with the two chargers so could not charge it fully. No problems, but I was nervous on the drive home. Storm warnings and heavy rain has limited my 13 A charge access but its now up to 200 miles of daytime charging.  Toyota customers should be able to top up at any Toyota dealer 24 hrs a day.   They need lots of more customers chargers with easy access.

So first impressions, it's beautiful. 20240921_143353.thumb.jpg.374fff6f24f43cd40571ceadca57976d.jpg

• Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 3:14 PM, cviclark said:

Order 30 Sept and its at my dealer today  11 August

Should this be - "Order 30 August and it's at my dealer today 11 Sept".

54 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Should this be - "Order 30 August and it's at my dealer today 11 Sept".

Collected Friday love it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links