Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Relax warranty claims

Willss

I'm very cynical about extended warranties. After all businesses wouldn't provide them if they lost money on them. 

However, thought I'd be positive for a change and commend the experience I've had with the Relax warranty so far. Avensis at 75k had a slight leak on water pump (just a dribble but dribbles won't get better). Took a photo and showed it to service desk and they said although they couldn't guarantee it (and risk of diagnosis charge if not deemed to be covered) they thought it would be replaced under warranty. They checked part was in stock before my appointment the following week and after checking it over replaced it at no charge.  Next at 80k service (and 8yrs old) they identified leak on driveshaft seal. I thought being a rubber seal and in view of age/mileage they'd claim wear and tear. But no, will be covered under warranty and they've managed to juggle jobs about to get me in on a convenient day next week.  

Very impressed with warranty coverage and service by my local dealership.  Yes I've paid a bit more to get the car serviced at main dealer but I've probably saved £1000+ on repairs (£500+ at a local garage)!  Better than any experience I've had with previous extended warranties. 

Tried my luck on a leak on my ac condenser but was advised that it wouldn't be worth pursuing as the stone damage made it look like the condenser had been shot several times with a 12 bore - holes all over it!  That is now being replaced at a local garage! Couldn't argue with them on that one really it did look near destroyed!!!

• Like 6

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links