Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Weight Watches

Sp33dY

After 2 years of having at least 1x12" sub and playing with stereos for a long time, i thought "FVCK IT"... so i sold my subs and amp .... and a week later i ripped out the back seat. Whilst i was being ambitious i went and loaned a mates Uniflow Podfilter and put it in as well.

All i can say is WOW .... what masssive difference. the back end would be about 40-50kgs lighter. Acceleration has improved immensely and the car is sooooo much more 'throwable" in corners. I dont think i'll be having any back seat passengers for a while :)

Whilst the Yaris (Echo to me) is never going to be a 1/4mile king .... it sure makes for a hell of a fun car to thrash around the city streets and hills :)

Yep, check my garage! Look for interior mods, then stripping... everything gone and it feels loads better... the new turbo kit should help too! B)

i did that too its soooooooooo much better you can throw it around loads better, stripping out is like a mod that gives you power for free!

lol, Sp33dY, looks like you've discovered the advantages of a better weight/power ratio. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Yves.

Im well aware of the positives of power/weight ... im just suprised it took me so long to ditch the back seat and try it. Shame i only got a 1.3L ... the 1.5L would haul some major ***** with no back seat. The most noticable difference is 1st and 2nd gear... it'll chip off the line way too easy and just pull all the way to the top of 2nd without a problem :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links