Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No posts?

trashman1965

The Yaris forum is probably one of the most active forums we have here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Indeed that's why I was surprised no posts for 18 hours+ ...since the server move yesterday. Could be a cache thing on my side.

Well not cache or browser...tried another and same. Odd. C-HR looks similar.

4 minutes ago, trashman1965 said:

Well not cache or browser...tried another and same. Odd. C-HR looks similar.

I can hear you. Can you hear me? 😂

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, trashman1965 said:

Seems awful quiet in here...is this forum broken?

All the 12V Battery issues have dried up 😉

• Haha 6

Is it just me? I'd be seriously amazed if there's no 12v posts 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, trashman1965 said:

Indeed that's why I was surprised no posts for 18 hours+ ...since the server move yesterday. Could be a cache thing on my side.

Yes, it did seem quiet yesterday. I suspect that many people only visit daily and when they saw the 'down for whatever it was' screen they didn't come back again that day. It's life on the interweb.

• Like 2

This forum is really helpful, active and occasionally funny. Conversely on Škoda owners forum it was a morgue and I (like many others) got no replies for a post; I left after a week. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

I came here from the equivalent Fiesta forum, and was amazed at how quiet it was- simply, far fewer people are having regular problems or are modding the heck out of their cars. Spoke (reassuring!) volumes, I thought.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BlueMike1972 said:

I came here from the equivalent Fiesta forum, and was amazed at how quiet it was- simply, far fewer people are having regular problems or are modding the heck out of their cars. Spoke (reassuring!) volumes, I thought.

This thread may be of interest then !  

“Yaris Cross Delivered today + Mods”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Many forums have been deserted in exchange for Facebook or TikTok or even YouTube. Forums are a bit on the older side of social media and the younger generations aren’t very keen on. The good bit on this forum is that if you ever need an information about your Toyota, any problems and solutions and you type in Google, the forum comes out straightforward with good information. I see often posts, even mine own posts when searching in Google 😅👌

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Yarisguy said:

This thread may be of interest then !  

“Yaris Cross Delivered today + Mods”

Seen that before, and replied in it. The point is, there's not dozens of such threads on the go all the time.

• Like 2

Also mods here will merge topics which deal with similar issues to reduce duplications.

• Like 3

We can move on...seems normal again but there were no posts at all until I created this, for like 18-20 hours. CHR forum same. Definitely abnormal 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Many forums have been deserted in exchange for Facebook or TikTok or even YouTube.

I don't know how people follow threads in those sites you mentioned above give me a forum every time.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Yaris_Cross said:

I don't know how people follow threads in those sites you mentioned above give me a forum every time.

It’s so easy. Just comment something and that’s all you need. I only visit this forum every day and learn things and share my experiences but I do because of the good people I had met here, all other platforms just quick look to confirm how bad are other makes and no comments at all. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

It’s so easy. Just comment something and that’s all you need. I only visit this forum every day and learn things and share my experiences but I do because of the good people I had met here, all other platforms just quick look to confirm how bad are other makes and no comments at all. 

TBH i hate social media i am a member of a few groups but rarely visit and  more rarely post in them.

• Like 3

My first thoughts on the title of this thread “ no posts” was, how does his fence stay up…?

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

On 9/13/2024 at 7:28 PM, trashman1965 said:

Seems awful quiet in here...is this forum broken?

Try a Corsa D or E forum lots of posts every day because they are unreliable ***** I would rather have a quiet forum that proves Toyota cars are reliable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links