Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Compatibility / feature availability (Yaris Cross 2024 Sol)

dsvilko

Hi!

I am seriously considering buying a new Yaris Cross, here in Croatia. Trim levels and their names are different to the UK ones but I was looking at the one locally named Sol with an additional Assist package. It's the second lowest trim level with a 9" screen and "keyless" entry. I believe it doesn't have a SatNav.

Does anyone have any idea what features of the MyT app are supported (if any)? I am very much interested in the possibility to remotely turn on the heating in the morning to defrost the car. So far, local dealers have not been of much help. Is there an official list of compatible models and trim levels with features that are supported?

13 minutes ago, dsvilko said:

Is there an official list of compatible models and trim levels with features that are supported?

If you mean a list comparing trim levels between countries, then no.

Your Toyota importing organisation should be able to advise on what MyT features are supported by the various trim levels in Croatia. Try their Customer Services.

14 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

If you mean a list comparing trim levels between countries, then no.

Your Toyota importing organisation should be able to advise on what MyT features are supported by the various trim levels in Croatia. Try their Customer Services.

Yeah, "should". So far, during the in-person inquiries sale reps not sure and on email inquiries they haven't replied (it's been a week).

I've managed to find a list of available features for Yaris Cross 2024 models sold in Australia and there none of the trim levels seem to offer remote climate control. Obviously not directly relevant for my region but it does demonstrate that it's far from certain that that feature is available even though one could easily get the impression that it is based on the local Toyota website.

I am certainly not thrilled by the pre-sale support I've been getting. It's hard to hope that once they actually get my money that support will get better.

I didn't mean the sales reps at your dealer, rather than the organisation that is responsible for importing Toyotas into Croatia.

They told me that they don't have that info and pointed me to a sales rep as best qualified to answer any questions I may have.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links