Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delivery time

Debhammy

Hi 👋 

Just placed an order for a Corolla TS 1.8 Excel Pan Roof.

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it will take to be delivered?

I'm south of England and dealership said could be end of October but worse case scenario end of November.

1.8 seems to be flowing OK, around 6 weeks seems reasonable. 2.0 was delayed and people being quoted February.

Your dealer should be able to see an estimated delivery date and then usually allow 1.- 2 weeks after fir actual collection.

Out of interest, which dealer? I am also South 

20 minutes ago, trashman1965 said:

1.8 seems to be flowing OK, around 6 weeks seems reasonable. 2.0 was delayed and people being quoted February.

Your dealer should be able to see an estimated delivery date and then usually allow 1.- 2 weeks after fir actual collection.

Out of interest, which dealer? I am also South 

Thanks for this. Sarisbury Green Hampshire 

30 minutes ago, Debhammy said:

Sarisbury Green Hampshire

Ok, don't know them. I'm with Snow's this time - I am in Hampshire also. They've been very good at keeping me updated.

4 hours ago, Debhammy said:

Hi 👋 

Just placed an order for a Corolla TS 1.8 Excel Pan Roof.

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it will take to be delivered?

I'm south of England and dealership said could be end of October but worse case scenario end of November.

I ordered a 2.0 TS 3 weeks ago and was quoted November. Due to give them a call tomorrow for an update. I’ve heard Jan/Feb for the 2.0 from others on here as well

Oh yes the 2.0 had a big order put in by the police force apparently. That's what's causing the delay. We would have preferred a 2.0 but didn't want to wait

I put an order in for a 2.0 in August and was also quoted November. Haven't heard of any changes to that yet...

2.0 was delayed due to emissions update and became MY24.5. I ordered in June, originally quoted end of August but due to the updates, now expected mid October.

• Like 1

Remember the 2 litre hybrid power unit is built in Poland then shipped to the UK to be fitted in to the Corolla.

The 1.8 hybrid power unit is built in north Wales so less distance to travel to then slot under the bonnet of a Corolla.

Hopefully neither of the 2 Polish engine plants affected by the current flooding ...

On 9/16/2024 at 8:02 PM, Debhammy said:

Oh yes the 2.0 had a big order put in by the police force apparently. That's what's causing the delay. We would have preferred a 2.0 but didn't want to wait

I saw a Corolla Touring Sports in emergency service livery earlier this afternoon but it was a FIRE brigade one.

Red & yellow Battenberg livery & FIRE in red on the bonnet. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links