Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Qi Wireless Charging Tray - 2024 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid

yitsim

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the charging tray. There is a green light on, but isn't there also a button somewhere to push? I think I saw the button on the display, but it's grayed out, so I can't actually use the button. Any info or even videos to watch would be greatly appreciated.

On the Yaris Cross, I just drop my iPhone onto the area and move it until the light turns orange and the phone bings and starts charging.  However, I have noticed that the phone can move and sometimes disconnects. I may have to find something to "hold" it from moving.

• Like 1

On my 23 Corolla there is a button on the front of the tray near the light - mine is usually switched off. 

i put the phone on the tray and then press the button, after a few seconds the light changes colour to show it’s charging. 

I think maybe pressing the button starts the process and it moves the coil to find the charging spot on the phone? It sounds like maybe that’s what’s happening. 

my phone is in a sticky silicon case, so doesn’t move much. It’s a MagSafe case, so designed to charge with it on. 

12 hours ago, sportse said:

On my 23 Corolla there is a button on the front of the tray near the light - mine is usually switched off. 

i put the phone on the tray and then press the button, after a few seconds the light changes colour to show it’s charging. 

I think maybe pressing the button starts the process and it moves the coil to find the charging spot on the phone? It sounds like maybe that’s what’s happening. 

my phone is in a sticky silicon case, so doesn’t move much. It’s a MagSafe case, so designed to charge with it on. 

Same for me 👍

19 hours ago, yitsim said:

I can't for the life of me figure out how to use the charging tray. There is a green light on, but isn't there also a button somewhere to push? I think I saw the button on the display, but it's grayed out, so I can't actually use the button. Any info or even videos to watch would be greatly appreciated.

First I though it is not working also. But it is ok now. It is all about the placing the phone on the right place. Mine is Corolla TS.  I always try to put the phone on the middle. Seat heating buttons are good measure. So you can see it is equally centred. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links