Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

oops

50p

oops, just missed my service date .. well actually it's due tomorrow.

Yes, my fault BUT on the MyToyota app under servicing  and maintenance it says 42 days left, last maintenance 1 Nov 2023, next maintenance 40,000ml or 1st Nov. When I looked up my paperwork, that's the date the MOT is due, not the servicing!

Anyone else fallen foul of this?

Had my Corolla serviced yesterday, due date for 12 months service is actually 21st September but the MyToyota app service card states 11 days and has been saying service due in 11 days since early September. It doesn’t seem to change or update so if you don’t cover the 10,000 miles and rely on a 12month service interval it may be best to add the due date to your phone calendar. I set it to approx 3 weeks before the due date so I could book the exact date I required with the Dealer

Yeah same...it seems to update at an odd interval...maybe every 21 days or miles covered.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links