Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cameras

2toyos

I'm lost, someone please help me 😂😂😂 

Me and my wife are looking for a new camera, a Dslr, but have no idea what to look at, everything's got complicated now 😂😂 we aren't professionals by any means, but want a camera to improve our quality of images of our hobbies,

My wife's hobbie is doing a Instagram for our dogs

And I have a interest in gaming and collect things to do with gaming 

Any recommendations 

Screenshot_20240922-184656.png

PXL_20240810_195201959.PORTRAIT.jpg

You say that you want a DSLR but in terms of new they are very much on their last legs having been supplanted by mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.

Are you looking for new or used & budget?

What is your current camera?

p.s. afaik maximum quality on Instagram is only 1080 wide & similarly anything where the output is for web viewing is unlikely to need the actual maximum quality output of a current DSLR/mirrorless

A lot of modern camera phones can also take amazing pictures, you don't have to just look at digital cameras. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heidfirst said:

You say that you want a DSLR but in terms of new they are very much on their last legs having been supplanted by mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras.

Are you looking for new or used & budget?

What is your current camera?

p.s. afaik maximum quality on Instagram is only 1080 wide & similarly anything where the output is for web viewing is unlikely to need the actual maximum quality output of a current DSLR/mirrorless

Just using my Samsung s23ultra

To be honest some phone cameras are as good as a decent camera. Some of my best photos were snapped on the spur of the moment with my phone. Equipment is only a part of the process, ability to spot and compose a shot, ensure lighting is good etc is as much a factor. I still have photos taken 50 years ago with a crude Russian Zenith SLR that look well. Now I have an older Nikon D5200 which I love. Nikon would be my starting point. Good choice of interchangeable lenses available too. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links