Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

BD2 Battery Monitor Readings

dannyboy413

I have one of these bluetooth devices fitted to the 12v Battery in the engine compartment.  I have just checked the readings and it is showing '87%', '12.53v' and 'Battery OK'. The 12.53v is, I presume, the Battery state of charge (?) and the 'Battery OK' is rather self-explanatory. What exactly does the '87%' signify? The reason I ask is that sometimes this percentage figure can be a lot lower, e.g. 55% and is showing in red, even though I have the first 'Power Alarm' set to 50% in the settings menu. Can anybody shed some light on this please?

My Battery is showing 75% or 12,44volts.

The voltage is now just under it 12.5 + volts that it droped down to during night time as I use solar charging during the day but days are becoming shorter and some days are dull all day but I am happy until the voltage goes below 12.3 volts then I look at my system again.

I have my power alarm set at 80% & 90% you can ajust this if you wish.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links