Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can I get my Corolla serviced at a Lexus dealer?

itsonlyarolla

Assuming I'm willing to accept that it'll probably cost more, is it possible to get my Corolla serviced at a Lexus dealer while maintaining the 10 year warranty? 

The location of the nearest Lexus dealer is far more convenient for me than the Toyota dealer so I don't mind if I have to pay a little more.

Unlikely. But it won't hurt to ask them. 

Hi John,The term "Authorised Toyota Repairer" in the Relax Warranty documentation would seem to open up the possibility for Lexus dealerships to be eligible since they are authorised to service Toyota vehicles.Toyota UK’s Relax Warranty is heavily promoted and structured around servicing at Toyota dealerships. This is why it’s often recommended to use a Toyota dealership to avoid any confusion or potential refusal of warranty claims in the future.

It's worth a call to clarify and contact Toyota UK or the specific Lexus dealership to confirm if Lexus dealers are officially considered "Authorised Toyota Repairers" under the Relax Warranty terms. 

It would be interesting to know what they say👍

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links