Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gen-3 Ceramic Coating

jthspace

I had the Yaris Cross done today at home - luckily the rain stopped earlier and so the coating could be done mid-morning.

PaintSeal Direct Website

Quote . . . 

TOMORROWS PAINT PROTECTION – TODAY

Now Available World leading Paintseal Ceramic Glasscoat is a complex formula, ceramic hardened glass finish, that bonds to your paint surface. Paintseal Ceramic Glasscoat repels liquids and is extremely resillient to all kinds of damage. Damage caused by acid rain, pollution, solvents and road salt are no longer an issu. It possesses an exceptional ability to resist the effects of car washes, solvents, animal and vegetable deposits, in short Paintseal Ceramic Glasscoat is the Ultimate in Paint Protection.

NO MAINTENANCE AND AN OUTSTANDING GUARANTEE

Paintseal Ceramic Glasscoat is upto 4 times thicker than existing flouro polymer type protectors, and is 10 times more durable than most other products. This unsurpassed and consistent performance means that only Paintseal Ceramic Glasscoat comes with a standard 5 year guarantee.

Questions & Answers

Unquote

Didn't bother with internal protection, but all paintwork (including door shuts), side windows and pano roof.  I paid £450

Photoroom_20240923_144539.jpg

• Like 2

Hope they did a good job🤞. Was the car machine polished first to remove swirls and marring? When mine was done it took best part of a day to polish the car before having the IGL Elixir coating applied the following day. £400 including wheels and door shuts.

5 minutes ago, dash said:

Hope they did a good job🤞. Was the car machine polished first to remove swirls and marring? When mine was done it took best part of a day to polish the car before having the coating applied the following day. 

Car is only a couple of weeks old and an inspection of the paintwork showed it was OK to apply.  The car was de-waxed and the coating applied.  Very happy with the finish - remarkably smooth and slippery.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links