Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Gearbox filler plug location - 1.33, 6 speed Yaris XP9 2011

J0nny

Does anyone know the location of the Gearbox filler plug location - 1.33, 6 speed manual gearbox Yaris XP9 2011. Im only topping up / checking levels so don't need to drain it, just find the filler.

Its in a different location to the 3 cylinder 1 litre. Mine is the 4 cylinder 1.33 cc.  A photo or diagram would help but if not just a clue as to which corner of the gearbox I look. The gearbox is covered in bolt heads which could be a filler. I assume the 17mm are just Attachements to the engine. Is it 24mm as on other models? Do I get at it from the top through an open bonnet or do I have to remove a wheel and come at it from the side ?

I can see a large bolt head right on the outside edge of the gearbox but its difficult to see let alone get at. 

I have 2 to do as I also have an IQ with the same 1.33 4 cylinder engine and 6 speed manual gearbox.  Photo attached of my 6 speed gearbox in my Yaris 

458365256_1088774992853624_2390398501197240099_n.jpg

I've found a diagram which looks like its my box and suggests its right on the outside edge of the gearbox which is why I couldn't find it or see it properly. Thus the question is how do I get at it ? Wheel off and come at it from the side? 

This was the diagram link 

https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/genuine/unit?c=Toyota&ssd=%24HQwdckgWVlERDhZJVEgEBgYFEB8UFAIRWwgTFmVzYXV7SUlZEF5XFwgTFngnNUACYRl2en9zbjxHVRIRQlYQCRQUX1dOZREYFRBVXVJJX1kEA0lLR1pQdhBHGltXFg8AHxZQAgFbCBEHBgIBFhpJDBcQCRYGAQAMDl8kW09Na3VDXWt8DyoteQRyDRM%24&vid=0&cid=2&uid=12196&q=

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links