Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fitting footwell lights

trevor166uk

Hi.

I have a new Yaris cross design on order.

Since the facelift the design trim no longer has front footwell lights fitted, and it would be nice to have them.

Does anyone know if it is possible/easy to fit them.   The dealer says not but I'm unconvinced.  The car must share a wiring loom with the next trim up, so the connector may already be there.

On my Yaris Design, the connectors were there already. The led fittings can be bought on Aliexpress for a few £££. You will need two each side. I swapped the white LED'S on my new Yaris Cross for blue with another member on here. 

IMG_2044.jpeg

be careful with the Aliexpress lamps as there are some with non-standard plugs - oem ones are £17 ea, 5 across the dash, 2 in the door handles (if wired) to check for wiring drop the passenger side trim down on the left towards the front you should see 2 plugs tied up to the loom

I was sick of blue, so I went with the white

I, too, expected footwell lights in my new Design and only found they had been removed from the spec when I complained they didn’t work 🙄

I find the interior of the car with its black headlining to be a very dreary place at night, especially compared with my previous cheerfully illuminated cars. I do wonder if the lack of lighting has anything to do with the 12 volt Battery issues discussed on this forum 🤷🏻‍♂️

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links