Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mobile holder

70mpg

IMG_9976.thumb.jpeg.4bb8d3adb39ad8f1b2fc4444b98881b4.jpegIMG_9979.thumb.jpeg.218f6f75d45d6c5a549335d9a3b62b0f.jpegIMG_9977.thumb.jpeg.7e9f823123efc2e0b553d739492e2bec.jpeg

Nice neat and discrete mobile phone holder for under 10 pounds that’s well made. 

A bit extra? Car has AA/ACP. Mine is left in tray under head unit, no cost.

1 hour ago, Mojo1010 said:

A bit extra? Car has AA/ACP. Mine is left in tray under head unit, no cost.

Yes and it rattled about in there and it’s difficult to plug the charged in. I like to see the phone because I can see incoming caller ID which the Toyota  Bluetooth doesn’t do. I sometimes use Waze navigation straight from my phone in the holder so I can listen to music on my usb stick rather than use car play and be  restricted to listening to the radio. You carry on leaving it under the head unit buddy and what’s with the comment “ A bit extra ? “ here’s me thinking a Toyota Yaris Forum might just have a bit of respect for one another unlike German brand forums. 

• Like 1

My phone doesn't rattle with a rubber case, have an angle charge lead. I get the point on listening to music. It's merely a comment, not about disrespecting. Up to you if you feel that way. 

1 minute ago, Mojo1010 said:

My phone doesn't rattle with a rubber case, have an angle charge lead. I get the point on listening to music. It's merely a comment, not about disrespecting. Up to you if you feel that way. 

I don’t feel anything I was just trying to assist if anyone was in the market for a phone holder. , it annoyed me moving about in the tray and the fact incoming phone calls don’t have caller ID isn’t the best. I like to see who’s phoning me and the Toyota system won’t let me, even though it shows who I’m calling with an outward call. Also not the best with only having one usb port, if I use the phone in the holder the navigation instructions come through the Audio depending  which setting you have on the Nav. If I’m just listening to the radio I haven’t a problem using the built in car play, it works very well. Everyone is different with their ideas , I  was just trying to help. Take it easy  fella. 

53 minutes ago, 70mpg said:

Everyone is different with their ideas ,

Here's mine, maybe if drivers spent more time concentrating on driving instead of looking at screens and talking on the phone our roads would be a safer place 

Off to put flame proof pyjamas on.  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Yaris_Cross said:

Here's mine, maybe if drivers spent more time concentrating on driving instead of looking at screens and talking on the phone our roads would be a safer place 

Are you saying there's a dragon on the forum?? 🤔 

19 minutes ago, Yaris_Cross said:

I concentrate on driving matey , so much so that after over 45 years driving  I’ve never had an accident and never had points on my license.  So you just run along my friend and make sure those flame proof pyjamas don’t go up in flames. 

Now now gentlemen, play nicely 😃

There is plenty of room on the Grumpy Old Men thread - come and join us on there 😂

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, 70mpg said:

IMG_9976.thumb.jpeg.4bb8d3adb39ad8f1b2fc4444b98881b4.jpegIMG_9979.thumb.jpeg.218f6f75d45d6c5a549335d9a3b62b0f.jpegIMG_9977.thumb.jpeg.7e9f823123efc2e0b553d739492e2bec.jpeg

Nice neat and discrete mobile phone holder for under 10 pounds that’s well made. 

a link would be nice 😉

18 hours ago, Mojo1010 said:

with a rubber case, have an angle charge lead

Which together probably cost about the same as the OP's holder. Not everyone wants their phone in a rubber case either.

18 hours ago, 70mpg said:

trying to assist if anyone was in the market for a phone holder

That's good but as @Heidfirst said, a link to the product would be useful.

19 minutes ago, MikeSh said:

Which together probably cost about the same as the OP's holder. Not everyone wants their phone in a rubber case either.

Cost much less actually, case came free with mobile, charge cable £2. As op said, we all have ideas.... I don't want to look at or do anything with the phone while driving. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links