Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2017 Reg CHR Hybrid Touch to go plus no sat nav available?

Tony Wagstaffe

Anyone had any issues with loss of their sat nav not being available, also USB port for imported music on a USB stick no longer showing up on screen for different frequencies? Mine packed up about a month ago... I thought it might be something to do with the auxiliary Battery problems I hope I've now fixed? Still no joy... All radio frequencies channels work, but no input from the USB port... Anyone have any idea what would cause it?

On 9/27/2024 at 4:09 PM, wildtapholer said:

Just a thought Tony if you haven't already done this, get in the back of car and put the seat down to check if the light in the boot is off, it shouldn't go flat overnight. I don't have a CHR Hybrid I have a Lexus CT200h Hybrid which has the same problem, but I can leave the car for 2 weeks at a time now. I'm going back to petrol as I don't use my car enough 2014 with 48k miles, if I can sell it that is.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links