Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Carina E 1997 parts

EHeath

Hi, I've got a 1997 Toyota Carina E (UK) model, I've been struggling to get certain replacement parts for her through the usual channels and breakers yards.

Specifically I've been struggling to get hold of a nearside tailgate light cover (mine cracked a number of years ago, this includes the reversing lights) and the offside one as well (this includes the boot lock cylinder which has also broken, I'm not aware if these come together as a unit or separately).

I've also come up blank on a offside driver's door cylinder lock and key, this is the one that controls the central locking and currently it has a portion of an old key broken in it.

Any help identifying part numbers or finding replacements appreciated. She's an old girl and I want to give her a bit of attention now I have the time to do so. When looking for the light covers I've come across a few European models and one set which seemed very similar but the top section of red plastic was far deeper than the one on my car, so the hunt continues.

Thanks for reading.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links