Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rusty Door....

mergli

Just noticed some rust at the bottom of my drivers door :( , on further investigation it's quite bad and I've been advised it'd be cheaper to get another door than try to repair this one (less labour, etc).

Ideally I'd get one in my colour but no-one seems to have 'Nautical Blue Metallic' ones - dark blue to the untrained eye. I've tried Fensport (no doors in) and Rogue (have doors in other colours) anyone suggest anywhere else?

:help:

Cheer Bibbs, I'll phone tomorrow.

BTW after a quick google I have found that they are now TCB Performance Parts and have a website (of sorts :P)

TCB

Yeah, I've got a rather large rusty patch on MY drivers door too, just above the bottom but below the rubbing strip. Ne1 else? Maybe its a fault with the drivers door if others have it in the same place. They had this problem on MK2 VW Golfs too. My czn had a H reg 5 door Golf with a small rust patch at the bottom of his NSR door, and I had a rust patch in exactly the same place too on mine. WIERD huh.

Roytoner - is that the one on Shaw Rd?

If so they've got one in my colour :hokus-pokus: but the drivers door is knackered :ffs:

Cheers,

Adz.

Roytoner - is that the one on Shaw Rd?

If so they've got one in my colour :hokus-pokus: but the drivers door is knackered :ffs:

Cheers,

Adz.

Yes thats them .. :unsure:

Sorry they haven't got one..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links