Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Home Charge and Charging Questions

philip42h

OK, I decided to stop just lurking here and order a bZ4X. Ordered Monday, it's currently at Burnaston and delivery is due October / November ... 🤞

I will get the free Toyota Home Charge unit and have had the initial email from Hive. When a go to "Complete my order>" and add the charger to my basket it comes with a price tag of £1095. Should I have had a "voucher code" from my dealer or does the price drop to something more reasonable (i.e. £0) later in the process?

I am well aware that I may not see an installation for several months and will have to survive on the "granny" charger for some time.

And that's OK because I am retired, most of my journeys are local and day trips that take me more than 100 miles away from home are relatively few. But when we go to visit family I will also need to schedule stops at rapid chargers in order to get home again. Do bZ4X owners have views / recommendations as to which charger networks / apps are better / worth avoiding?

I've had a theoretical play with ZapMap and I need more practice using it but it seems happy to direct me to somewhere with a single charger which may or may not be working even if it is available. So, I guess I'm looking for 'larger' charging stations that are well maintained to improve my chances ...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links