Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Recommendations for all weather floor mats for RAV4 GRS PHEV

WJM78

Hey guys, here in the UK I just got off the phone to my local dealership after asking about rubber mats for this car, and they have told me that they are yet to develop them.

ideally looking for decent rubber mats that are likely to fit my 2024 Phev, but thus far many of the sites checked appear a bit random, and the eBay store once I add the car details seem to say their mats aren’t correct for this car model.

anyone else with a gr sport phev in the uk purchased any rubber mats that you would recommend.

many thanks in advance

• Like 2

Toyota do rubber mats for front and rear passenger floors for the RAV. Also cover the gear tunnel. Have them in mine, 2024 GRS PHEV. Had them on my 2021 PHEV. Fit perfectly. Same part number. Came from the dealer. Don't know what I paid originally as they were part of some kind of weather or winter pack.

But you can find alternatives on Amazon.

[UK RHD] GAFAT Toyot-a RAV4 XA50/Hybrid HEV 2019-2024 2025 Floor mats, TPE All-Weather Floor mats for RAV4 (Petrol), Rubber Mats Original 3D Scan High Edge, Compatible with Toyota RAV4 Accessoires https://amzn.eu/d/imaVsu9

• Like 1

Your dealer is talking cobblers. Did you speak to the Parts manager?

Here's the part numbers for all the rubbery bits:

Rubber Floor mats ( only covering the footwells, not the 'transmission tunnel' cover which is actually a Battery access cover in the rear' )

PZQ20-42320

Boot liner

PW241-42001

Rear Seat Back Protector ( fitment PDF is on https://www.toyota-tech.eu/ )

PW241-0R010

When I bought my Rav4 the drivers mat was missing , so I bought a set from this company.

Good fit and good quality.  Lots of options available.

https://www.carmats4u.com/

• Like 1

I had the same problem with getting rubber mats from Toyota - ordered in early June not arrived by end of August. As I was going on a holiday possibly involving muddy boots I decided to get some from a none Toyota source.  

I ordered some rubber mats from carmats.co.uk in Chesterfield. Apparently laser cut to order they are exactly the same size as the carpet mats supplied with the car, with bound edges and the correct fittings to clip in place. They arrived within 5 days of ordering and fitted perfectly.

I’ve  been using them now 6 weeks and 3000 miles and I’m happy with them - would recommend. The only downside is initially they smelled very rubbery but that soon disappeared!

As a footnote I was phoned a couple of weeks ago by local Toyota Garage parts dept to say they still weren’t available.

2 hours ago, lookoutthewindow said:

Rubber Floor mats ( only covering the footwells, not the 'transmission tunnel' cover which is actually a battery access cover in the rear' )

PZQ20-42320

Boot liner

PW241-42001

PW241-0R010

I have these fitted in a RAV4 GRS; they're available.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nick72 said:

Toyota do rubber mats for front and rear passenger floors for the RAV. Also cover the gear tunnel. Have them in mine, 2024 GRS PHEV. Had them on my 2021 PHEV. Fit perfectly. Same part number. Came from the dealer. Don't know what I paid originally as they were part of some kind of weather or winter pack.

But you can find alternatives on Amazon.

[UK RHD] GAFAT Toyot-a RAV4 XA50/Hybrid HEV 2019-2024 2025 Floor Mats, TPE All-Weather Floor Mats for RAV4 (Petrol), Rubber Mats Original 3D Scan High Edge, Compatible with Toyota RAV4 Accessoires https://amzn.eu/d/imaVsu9

Unfortunately this Amazon product states it does not fit the phev

this seems to be the problem I am having finding ones that don’t say they don’t fit the phev (same seller does a PHEV left hand drive version, but not right).

IMG_7738.png

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, lookoutthewindow said:

Rubber Floor mats ( only covering the footwells, not the 'transmission tunnel' cover which is actually a battery access cover in the rear' )

PZQ20-42320

Boot liner

PW241-42001

PW241-0R010

I tried the link above but didn’t appear to enable me to locate anything I could purchase.

also when looking on Toyota direct parts, their only rav4 rubber mats in image also say not fit for phev

IMG_7736.png

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, WJM78 said:

I tried the link above but didn’t appear to enable me to locate anything I could purchase.

also when looking on Toyota direct parts, their only rav4 rubber mats in image also say not fit for phev

IMG_7736.png

I see your problem.

As I say though I ordered mine from Toyota with the car. They fit perfectly. 2021 PHEV and 2024 PHEV.

My dealer seems to think that there is a genuine compatible option available.  I'll order from them and then I'll check back in once I receive/test them.

• Like 1

I've searched and weirdly can't find any rubber mats that doesn't say not compatible with PHEV.

There's no change from 2021 to 2024. I know because I had a 2021 and a 2024. The rubber mats are the same and fit perfectly. As supplied from the dealer. 

I just been through the configurator for the PHEV on Toyota's website and there is no option in amongst all the accessories for the rubber floor mats or any mats.

I am wondering if they've withdrawn them.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

I just been through the configurator for the PHEV on Toyota's website and there is no option in amongst all the accessories for the rubber floor mats or any mats.

I am wondering if they've withdrawn them.

That would be strange they are good mats, mine still look good and do a great job after over 3 years use. I especially like the rear tunnel flap over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ernieb said:

That would be strange they are good mats, mine still look good and do a great job after over 3 years use. I especially like the rear tunnel flap over.

Definitely.

Yeh mine too.

The flap over is great. 

• Like 1

Here are the rubber mats from Toyota for the PHEV. Supplied with the vehicle as part of a trim option.

20241012_080626.jpg

20241012_080709.jpg

20241012_080726.jpg

13 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

Here are the rubber mats from Toyota for the PHEV. Supplied with the vehicle as part of a trim option.

20241012_080626.jpg

20241012_080709.jpg

20241012_080726.jpg

... and those are, as far as I can tell from the pictures, absolutely identical to the mats in my car (which is a HEV). I can see no reason why the PHEV and HEV should need different floor mats ...

The boot floor may be a slightly different question due to the extra stuff the PHEV has under the floor but the cabins must be identical, surely?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, philip42h said:

... and those are, as far as I can tell from the pictures, absolutely identical to the mats in my car (which is a HEV). I can see no reason why the PHEV and HEV should need different floor mats ...

The boot floor may be a slightly different question due to the extra stuff the PHEV has under the floor but the cabins must be identical, surely?

Agreed but on the ones I've seen advertised including from Toyota parts it also says, does not fit PHEV or words to that effect.

26 minutes ago, Nick72 said:

Agreed but on the ones I've seen advertised including from Toyota parts it also says, does not fit PHEV or words to that effect.

I'm not arguing with you - they do, but it doesn't make sense ...

There are obvious differences between the boot/trunk liners for a HEV and a PHEV ...

There's no suggestion that the textile mats don't fit both - so presumably they do!

They claim that the [HEV] rubber floor mats don't fit the PHEV but there are no PHEV specific rubber floor mats on offer ...

It just doesn't seem right to me.

Do you have / can you be bothered to find the part numbers on the floor mats in your car?

• Like 2

... and the parts numbers as printed on the nearside rear floormat are PW210-42004, 42007, 42034 & 42042:

20241012_1251351.thumb.jpg.9bbf218ca29880d885d4b62bafc353f4.jpg

This is not obviously exactly the same as the set currently offered: PW210-0R026 ...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, philip42h said:

... and the parts numbers as printed on the nearside rear floormat are PW210-42004, 42007, 42034 & 42042:

20241012_1251351.thumb.jpg.9bbf218ca29880d885d4b62bafc353f4.jpg

This is not obviously exactly the same as the set currently offered: PW210-0R026 ...

Cheers Philip. Let me take a look later. 

I suspect they are one and the same part but for some reason, perhaps by error, they've put a not for PHEV label on the description. 

It's either that or down to a change in protective floormat supplier - I dimly recollect that mats and flaps were unavailable for a short while due to a change in supplier ...

• Like 1

Thanks for all the research guys - in the end, i have just purchased a set from carmats4u.com

Hope they will do 🙂

• Thanks 1

Just to add to this, I've ordered from the dealer but they are on backorder until the 16th of November.  When I asked them on the phone, they said that they were the same mats for PHEV and HEV and that this was confirmed with Toyota (because I raised it as a concern I wanted checking).  I raised the issue about other sites selling original equipment but stating they were incompatible with the PHEV.  The only thoughts they had were that these sites may be selling older stock, which although identical, isn't listed on the manifest (at the time of ordering) as being compatible.  This should be updated with newer orders, if the sites go out of their way to change the information they publish.

Either way, I'll see what the 16th brings.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links