Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reverse sensor not working anymore

yaris_power

Hi,

I have a French Toyota Yaris 110 VVT-I from 2018.

I had it for three months, the reverse sensor were working fine but since two days ago there are not working.

I don't have the small beep when putting reverse gear and no beep at all when close to object.

I have a switch in the trunk, left side and it is on. Reverse lights are working

Do anyone have information on how to solve it?

Maybe if there is a fuse box for the reverse sensors system? or if I can test something with a multimeter somewhere?

Thank you

Find the parking sensor module and check if it's powered by the reverse light. If yes, check the buzzer. You can also ask someone to gently touch the parking sensor when they should be working (reverse light on), very light vibrations should be felt. If that happens, I'd blame the buzzer 

Do you know where to find documentation to find it? It looks like for toyota cars there is very little online about it unlike my other car.

Thank you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links