Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is this what Aygo owners really want?

Chas G

Aygo X JBL special edition

https://mag.toyota.co.uk/intro-aygo-x-jbl/

A special edition with........a better stereo. Perfect for listening to long slow pieces on Classic FM.

I would have thought a bigger hamster under the bonnet might have been higher up the wish list.

• Thanks 1

JBL systems a better tuned for Pop, R&B and the like, they tend to be on the bassier side with limited highs

there a a few limited editions whose prices are a bit steep tho like the JBL (usually in orange) and Undercover

33 minutes ago, Chas G said:

I would have thought a bigger hamster under the bonnet might have been higher up the wish list.

Which would bring the Aygo X closer to the Yaris in terms of competing ranges, especially in some European markets where the 1.0 Yaris is available.

• Like 1

We take what we can get, over the years the triplets always been a bit short changed in the 'tunes' department, and it will appeal to the yoof market cos round our way it mainly youngsters or pensioners who drive them, but as you say still room for some 'bangin' Classic FM. As ever the Toyota alloys look nice as well, imo Toyota always done best alloy styles of all the triplet models over years. 

Actually Toyota should offer Aygo x with 1.5 petrol in top trims and for them it will be super easy since both Aygo and Yaris are build in the same chassis and Yaris been offered with 1.0 and 1.5 petrol only variants. 
However even with only the engine available now the Aygo x is extremely good small car and does feel like much bigger car when driving, just not fast as some may like. For me it’s perfectly fine. This new jbl is a head turner inside and out. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links