Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audio update

jill-alexander

I have a 2009 mk 2 Yaris and I need to do something about my audio system. I can play cd but when I attach my phone via the aux socket stored podcasts etc are so quiet they are drowned out by the Wiper Blades or even the screen demister.

A friend recommended the android play system but it is not compatible with my age of car. So has anyone found a solution that does work with such an old car.

I am very fond of the vehicle and it has been fitted with a wheelchair hoist to the boot which makes me inclined to hang onto it - particularly as it's still only done 32000 miles 

A couple of questions Jill: what type of phone is it (Apple or Android) and what type of cable are you using to connect to the auxiliary socket from the phone?

Check in the settings in the audio system. There may be separate volume levels for CD, Aux, radio ... 

Probably a long shot but worth a couple of minutes digging around.

• Like 1

...also, if you're using the headphone socket (if there is one) on the phone, you may have to overcome the output limit in settings... (that is on some phones)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links