Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Meter Settings

Corolla Mike.

Hi. Took delivery  of 23 GR Sport on Friday.  Looking through the settings can't  seem to get the navigation on the meter display. 18 Dynamic had it with audio as well. Owners manual states it has it, been to dealer this morning (not the supplying) and also backed to backed it with a 73 plate of the same model. Am I missing something or is this correct?

Thanks Mike. 

20241013_124001.jpg

I have to head out tomorrow, and will use the inbuilt satnav. If I remember correctly, it comes on automatically when a turn is approaching. I'll check mine tomorrow and get back to you.

• Thanks 1

Just further to the above, my meter display doesn't have these 2 menus. 

Cheers, Mike. 

Screenshot_20241013_213342_Drive.jpg

15 hours ago, Corolla Mike. said:

Just further to the above, my meter display doesn't have these 2 menus. 

Cheers, Mike. 

Screenshot_20241013_213342_Drive.jpg

What is it your trying to do mate I will check when I'm home on the wife's CHR as I changed the meter settings the other day on hers

1 hour ago, PAISLEY1903 said:

What is it your trying to do mate I will check when I'm home on the wife's CHR as I changed the meter settings the other day on hers

Get the nav directions to the meter display. No nav or audio showing on the menu. 

Thanks. 

Using the car's Nav or phone Nav?

2 hours ago, Corolla Mike. said:

Get the nav directions to the meter display. No nav or audio showing on the menu. 

Thanks. 

Not sure if it's just the map your trying to get up. All I did was hold down OK, it appeared as blank in middle and then I just selected map by scrolling up whilst it was still in middle section 

Within meter settings I've option called TbT navigation that is set to on. 

Can't see anything else to adjust 

20241014_180738.jpg

26 minutes ago, PAISLEY1903 said:

Not sure if it's just the map your trying to get up. All I did was hold down OK, it appeared as blank in middle and then I just selected map by scrolling up whilst it was still in middle section 

Within meter settings I've option called TbT navigation that is set to on. 

Can't see anything else to adjust 

20241014_180738.jpg

Thanks, but that's a different  dash display. 

1 hour ago, Mojo1010 said:

Using the car's Nav or phone Nav?

Using the cars nav. As you can see from the photo against the manual picture  there is 2 screen options not there

Thanks, Mike 

20241014_172827.jpg

22 minutes ago, Corolla Mike. said:

Using the cars nav. As you can see from the photo against the manual picture  there is 2 screen options not there

Thanks, Mike 

20241014_172827.jpg

How do you move between the four that you can see? What happens if you move off the left or right hand sides? 😉

Left/right button on the right of the wheel. Scrolls back to where you started. 

@Corolla Mike. I can't seem to get it to display on mine either. I've gone through all the settings and can't seem t find anything to get this enabled. I don't often use the inbuilt satnav, so have never really noticed it before.

In our Yaris, it comes up automatically just before a roundabout or turn.

• Thanks 1

It won't come up on the instrument cluster.

The pop up appears on the infotainment unit if you enable in the sat nav settings.

The Smart Connect system is limited with it's integration on first gen C-HR.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Big_D said:

@Corolla Mike. I can't seem to get it to display on mine either. I've gone through all the settings and can't seem t find anything to get this enabled. I don't often use the inbuilt satnav, so have never really noticed it before.

In our Yaris, it comes up automatically just before a roundabout or turn.

16 minutes ago, forkingabout said:

It won't come up on the instrument cluster.

The pop up appears on the infotainment unit if you enable in the sat nav settings.

The Smart Connect system is limited with it's integration on first gen C-HR.

Thank you both for taking the time to check. Bit of a disappointment as the Dynamic CH-R had it with touch and go. The Corolla  had hud which was great. Ah well. Thanks all for the assistance. 

• Like 1

It still pops up but not directly in front of you, you have to remember the Smart Connect system was all new for the first gen C-HR last 18 months of production so it's limited to what it can do with the rest of the vehicle.

• Thanks 1

I've gone from touch and go to the smart connect on the 1st get CHR, (Dynamic and GR Sport) I had it on the touch and go but not on the smart connect

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links