Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wiper Blades

AndyRC

The Wiper Blades on the new gen CHR appear to be a lot better than the OEM ones on the 21 plate CHR we had but after 5 months started to leave marks. I’ve swapped to my go to Wiper Blades irrespective of car, Bosch AeroTwin, code A 405 S , which I think is the same as the first gen. For £23 delivered in 24 hours from Amazon and fitted in a couple of minutes things should be pretty clear up front. 

IMG_1359.jpeg

• Like 3

I've always tended to use PIAA on our Toyota IQ. I'll probably switch to PIAA after the C-HR had been delivered and we've used it for a few months

https://amzn.eu/d/ioJobzy

• Like 2

This too short time for wipers to go bad. Perhaps they just needed a cleaning and can be good for another 6 months and more.
The best wipers for any Toyota car are Denso hybrid. 
These are the oem Toyota supply and they are custom made to follow the aerodynamics of the car. Any other types of wipers will not be as good as Denso hybrid. These Bosch aero twin are fine but definitely not better than original Toyota wipers. The worst one ate Bosch classic, very poor quality Wiper Blades, actual ones from wilko will do better job. Also standard wipers does increase wind noise in the cabin at speeds of 60mph or more. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mark_P said:

I've always tended to use PIAA on our Toyota IQ. I'll probably switch to PIAA after the C-HR had been delivered and we've used it for a few months

https://amzn.eu/d/ioJobzy

Yeah the PIAA wipers are great :biggrin: 

I put them on as soon as I bought my Mk4 - The car is now over 3 years old, and they're still on there and still work as well and as silently as when I put them on! :biggrin: 

Amusingly they've lasted longer than the windscreen!! :laugh: (Currently on my 2nd windscreen due to the factory one developing a big horizontal crack!)

It helps that I don't need to use them as much, since they've been on there so long they've laid down a thin hydrophobic layer so the rain just beads off at higher speeds. :biggrin: 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links