Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mazda 2 Hybrid Service Costs

r44flyer

It would be useful to see what other Mazda dealers are charging for services.
I'll start the ball rolling and hope you can share your dealer location and costs.

1st Service, JCT600 Leeds, £163, 2023

2nd service quote, Stoneacre Dewsbury, £440, 2024

2nd service quote, Burrows York, £340, 2024

This is a Toyota forum, there's hardly anyone that has a rebadged Yaris hybrid here. The 1st service of the Mazda hybrid is cheaper than toyota. 

Fair comment, but we own a Mazda 2 Hybrid, which is a Toyota in drag, so I think my post is fair content.
I do know there are other Mazda 2 Hybrid owners on this forum and were openly welcomed.
Maybe a specific section could be created for us?

I'm just trying to get a flavour of service pricing, Toyota or Mazda, because Stoneacre are being particularly aggressive in their phone calls with upselling.

• Like 3

Mazda 2 hybrid owners are welcome to the Club as these, unlike the non-hybrid Mazda 2, are Toyota Yaris clones.

Similarly, Suzuki Swace and Suzuki Across are also welcome as these are clones of the Toyota Corolla and Rav4 PHEV.

Replies on Mazda servicing costs will probably be limited as the number of Mazda 2 hybrid owners who are members, are relatively few.

We are not going to have a separate forum for the Mazda 2 hybrid, Suzuki Swace or Suzuki Across.

• Like 4

We know it's a Yaris so no need - The cross pollination can help, e.g. I know thanks to a Mazda 2 hybrid owner that I can get TPMS sensors from a mazda dealer for a fraction of what Toyota want for them! :naughty: 

Toyota dealers tend to honour the fixed price servicing specified by Toyota, which is currently 230 for the minor and 315 for the major as Mojo says.

On a slight tangent, one gripe I have is I've been charged £50-something for an MOT ever since I've been using this dealer but they only charged my Auris-driving colleague £30!! On my Mk4's first MOT I queried them about this and they swore blind that's not a thing, but after I gave them his reg they couldn't deny that's what they were charging him as their records showed it. They still wouldn't do it for £30 but did drop it to £40 as a goodwill gesture, but still what's up with that!?

• Like 3

My 3 year service plan Inc an MOT and 3 years AA cover is a fixed £28 a month so fix and forget. May or may not be a bargain but safe from price rises. 

• Like 2

The Toyota 3 year service plan with 3 services the extra 2 years AA cover and a mot was quoted to me as £1008 or £28 a month but I had money left over from a previous plan that reduced it to £15 a month. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links