Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I did try my best to like it.

Chas G

They were a good rival for Toyota back then - The main differentiation was they offered much more customization than Toyota did, whereas Toyota tended to have a few fixed specs but they included more by default. Alas as time's gone on they've traded reliability for comfort while Toyota's gone the other way!

• Like 2

I put a Dashcam in my mate’s LBX and we had the doors open for maybe 45 minutes but nothing else other than the interior lights, certainly not the ignition on.  The Battery in it is the factory Yuasa Battery with exactly the same capacity as the Mutlu Battery and it was so flat it shut everything down.   Luckily, we both have jump packs and know how to use them but the point is, I was surprised how easily it went flat with only led interior lights on.  Getting an LBX might not resolve the battery issue if that’s a deciding factor.  Doesn’t bother me because I’d rather have a Toyota/Lexus than anything else but I can see why it spooks owners.  Cars don’t bother me at all but as far as I’m concerned, my telly is full of liquorice alsorts.  If  it kept going off while I messed with an internal battery it would get booted.   You might not be out of the woods with another brand but I can see the attraction.   Enjoy your VW Chaz.  They’re nice little cars.  Come on Toyota, a little bit bigger battery will cure all but extreme examples.  

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links