Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trueno sprinter gtz 1986

Mikeytrueno

I need to start with this cars been sat for a few years and will need oil changes and a new cambelt prior to starting up 
If your still reading I will assume you have the mind set of bringing a car back to life I had to weed out the time wasters, 
It's a bit of a project but on a car you will not see again.

Toyota trueno sprinter gtz 
jdm market only 1 of 5 in the uk
1600 4agze, the twin cam motor everyone loves but with a  supercharger

Comes with a rare set off alloys too 
Now this car is a dream of mine but shes currently sorned I'm rewording this  it isn't that she's a non runner but she on a old belt and with out a little prep work I don't want to crank her over as is so she is in fact more of project base than a non runner but with life changes and a baby  it's time for her to go my life's changing and I'm not going to be able to give this true classic the level of love I would like to, it was a nippy little car surprisingly great on fuel a propper head turner well, to enthusiasts not kids admiring their mother's golf who wouldn't have a clue what it is. 
It's a real drivers car, so in touch with driving she's  light car and feels quite like a go cart but still maintaining a nice ride, 
 She has done 155thousand (96k) kilometres which  is realy low for a 38 year old
I searched for many years too find 
I swapped this for a mk3 supra
I have owned it 8 yrs and too many of those she was sat in dry storage waiting to be brought back to life she would be amaizing with some work
Its a project I was holding onto but now I have to sell, 
She ran very well in fact  silky smooth I used to and start her up to just let her run
But it's been a while and quite frankly now I don't want to turn her over as she will need a belt change for sure and it's not worth the risk
I'm paying to store her and have done for years so it kept as good as possible, 
As you can imagine it adds up fast
So she's not a show room car she's a classic icon in need of a little love  she's an incredibly rare car one of 5 in the UK
 In this spec (gtz, 4agze ) the engine is a gem   she will need work, parts and a little love as she's been stored for a number of years, 
But what a car!
This is a enthusiasts car a icon it won't drive like a bland audi or vw so please no silly expectations. This is far more rare than the ae86
If arranged by buyer I'd happily see this car exported
But  it's time I let her go,
You will not find another! This isn't for the average person most can not understand what a retro car feels like and the looks they get cars are boring these days  this is realy out there and unlike so many cars and it comes from the brilliant era for jdm cars 
I'm putting it at a low to fair price to get into a car like this they never come up I know this because I have always been into old Toyota I owned a beams rev5 at the same time as I was using this on the road, and thetee like hens teeth,  also if I get the right price il sell a fujitsubo manifold with the car they're uber rare cheers for looking 
£ 3500  
Also can I note I am new here I don't know how to navigate the site too great my number is 07468774497 also this site won't let my pics upload the car is on guntree it's the only one for sale you will find it easy 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links