Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat nav

Andreana

I have a 2023 aygo X that say's no sat nav. Does anyone know if this is something I can have installed now.

Hi Andreana,If your Aygo X doesn't have built-in sat nav, you still have a few options. Most models support Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, so you can use navigation apps like Google Maps or Apple Maps through your phone on the car’s screen.

Alternatively, you can check with a Toyota dealer to see if the newer system can add a navigation as an add-on. This might depend on your specific model and could come with extra costs.

Another option is to look into aftermarket systems that offer navigation, though that might involve replacing the current head unit. It’s worth a call to your dealer to see what’s possible for your car.😄

Hi & welcome,

Doses it not have Android Auto/Apple Carplay? If it does, that's probably the cheapest & easiest way to get the function.

edit: following Bper's post above I believe that your car uses a later system than Touch 2. Touch 2 used to be a modular system so you could add the nav. module later but I don't know if the newer system is similar in using a separate, modular box for nav.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Heidfirst said:

Hi & welcome,

Doses it not have Android Auto/Apple Carplay? If it does, that's probably the cheapest & easiest way to get the function.

edit: following Bper's post above I believe that your car uses a later system than Touch 2. Touch 2 used to be a modular system so you could add the nav. module later but I don't know if the newer system is similar in using a separate, modular box for nav.

Hi Scott,thanks for pointing that out i have edited the post.👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Heidfirst said:

Hi & welcome,

it still is a modular system and it's still a touch2 unless the OP has the 9" Smart Connect, mid-2024 onwards cars have moved over to the 9" Touch3 and the 10.5 Smart Connect

The Aygo X has AA/ACP as standard i don't think sat nav was an option on uk cars

• Like 1

Thanks I'll call the Toyota dealership tomorrow try and find out what can be done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andreana said:

Thanks I'll call the Toyota dealership tomorrow try and find out what can be done.

make sure you are sitting down if they give you a price

• Haha 3

It will be much cheaper whatever it is just to connect your phone to the car for Android Auto/Apple car play. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links