Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So Jealous!

Envy Performance Ltd

Just been unpacking a shipment from Japan containg amongst other things 3 x Fujitsubo Power Getters and a C-One Carbon Bonnet all for the Yaris.

Its just not fare :crybaby: Those bonnets are gourgeous! :drool: Why can't I have one for my car!

The bonnet is really well made and light as a feather! Its just sexy and want one!! Must resist more bank loans and new 6 months interest free credit cards!!!

On the plus side at least I can finally get my power getter fitted! :thumbsup:

Kevin

Love the power getter!!

Those bonnets are very nice, but I have never liked the black carbon look - i always think its as if you've gone to a scrappy and picked up a panel off a different coloured car!

Personal preference.

Hey Kevin, have you got some good lowering springs on sale for the T-Sport?

Yep, Eibach (tte springs), Tein, Espelir, Toms, RS*R, JIC, HKS you name we can get it.

What takes your fancy? What ride height reduction are you looking for?

Thanks

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Sorry to butt in on your Yaris conversation. However cos I spotted you work for envy I had to take opportunity to ask.

I'm after the twin headlight conversion from booster tuning for my Pre Face AE111 (Round headlight) Corolla.

If you can supply it.

1) How much is it?

2) Is envy Performance one of the companies that does TOC discounts?

(question number 2 might be a silly question but I gotta ask).

Yep, Eibach (tte springs), Tein, Espelir, Toms, RS*R, JIC, HKS you name we can get it.

What takes your fancy? What ride height reduction are you looking for?

Thanks

Kevin

30mm is probably best or it'll rub

I would say the Eibachs are a safe bet they will give a nice drop without compromising the handling.

HTH

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

Sorry to butt in on your Yaris conversation. However cos I spotted you work for envy I had to take opportunity to ask.

I'm after the twin headlight conversion from booster tuning for my Pre Face AE111 (Round headlight) Corolla.

If you can supply it.

1) How much is it?

2) Is envy Performance one of the companies that does TOC discounts?

(question number 2 might be a silly question but I gotta ask).

I have spoken to Booster and I will have the price and availability in the morning. They are going to look at the design of the lights to make sure thy are OK for use in the UK due to us driving on the opporsite side of the road.

Thanks

Kevin

Thank you very much for your help.

I'll have to add some more money to the "Modifications pot".

thanks

Richard K.

kevin, whilst ur (hopefully) still around. u able to get any lowering springs for the e11 corolla 1.6 hatch?

ed

Hi Ed, I will look into it to see what I can come up with.

Thanks

Kevin

I would say the Eibachs are a safe bet they will give a nice drop without compromising the handling.

HTH

Kevin

Hi, can can Kevin help me? I am looking to drop my Yaris by 30mm but want to maintain the the ride comfort that I have at the moment with the standard springs so what sort and type shoud I buy from you.

Thanks

Tom

Hi corollasr,

I've got some "Fensport" Lowering springs for a AE111 G6 3dr 1997

still in the box unused.

Because the garage's ramp I use for my car catches the underside on standard springs. Hence Airbag suspension in November (money permitting).

I was gonna keep them for a second corolla to really modify but that's just a pipe dream. I'm going to Trax on Sunday so I'm sticking em in the car for you (if you are going) OR anyone else to check out if interested.

Obviously get your prices from Kevin because at least you have a guarantee, piece of mind etc... and there's nothing like opening a sealed box containing something you've been after for ages untouched by anyone outside the factory (IS that dramatic or what?)

Sorry Kevin Not trying to steal your business Honest.

HTH

Kevin

Hi, can can Kevin help me? I am looking to drop my Yaris by 30mm but want to maintain the the ride comfort that I have at the moment with the standard springs so what sort and type shoud I buy from you.

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom, I would say whatever springs you fit you are going to loose some of the comfort you currently have. The Eibachs do firm up the ride and you will feel more of the bumps and ridges in the road, but I certainly would'nt say it was excessive by any means.

Best thing to do is come along to the next meet and go out in a car that has the eibachs fitted. If you live anywhere near me I am happy to arrange a demo. I can also fit them for you if you decide you like the ride.

HTH

Kevin

HTH

Kevin

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom, I would say whatever springs you fit you are going to loose some of the comfort you currently have. The Eibachs do firm up the ride and you will feel more of the bumps and ridges in the road, but I certainly would'nt say it was excessive by any means.

Best thing to do is come along to the next meet and go out in a car that has the eibachs fitted. If you live anywhere near me I am happy to arrange a demo. I can also fit them for you if you decide you like the ride.

HTH

Kevin

Hi Kevin

Thanks for the info and offer.

Would the ride be the same as a Yaris SR ?

face lift? think i need to do something different with ur bumper

why would you be doing something with my bumper?? lol :thumbsup:

How much have you been priced for the airbag suspension Richard K?? I havent a clue what setup to put on, dont just want to use the lowering springs I already have.

Sorry to the Yaris peeps for stealing the post! :)

hmmm more c-one bonnets making there way into the uk :arrgg-matey:

time for a face lift soon to stay unique i think :thumbsup:

Well, I'll have it off you 2nd hand! I LOVE these bonnets, but can't splash £700 on one new!

hmmm more c-one bonnets making there way into the uk  :arrgg-matey:

time for a face lift soon to stay unique i think  :thumbsup:

Well, I'll have it off you 2nd hand! I LOVE these bonnets, but can't splash £700 on one new!

Its be third hand actually lol lol :lol: :P

he brought it off someone on here also :D

i wanted it at the time too, but had an heart attack when i heard how much they were :o

Kevin, I'm looking 2 drop mine about 50mm any ideas? Maybe even only 40mm but don't want GMAX!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links