Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RAV4 Phev, MyToyota App and the HomeCharge from Toyota

Paul1905

Hi, I have just had the ABB Terra Wallbox installed as part of Toyota's offer. I cannot fault the service and time taken, but you are left with very little information and I have to admit, this is not something I am very clear on!

Am I right in thinking that I can plug the car in, authorise it to charge using the RFID, but then use the My Toyota App to set a schedule that conforms with my 6p overnight tariff, so I only therefore charge at a cheap rate, but can leave the car effectively plugged in far earlier than the midnight start time.

The delayed start and use of the RFID is confusing things, The tests I have done today are not much use as its now charged and not yet midnight......

Google is not helpful and there is very little information in the public domain!

This is probably really simple, but I am just not seeing it.

thanks

Scrap a chunk of this as I cannot see how you actually schedule charging in the MYT app…..

amazing app and charger integration (NOT) and I have no idea how to contact support. 

I am still waiting for my charger to be installed (next week👍)and I have set charging to commence after midnight through the app with no problems although this has always been with the three pin charging cable so not sure if this makes a difference

When using the app click on where it tells you how much range you have left this is where you are able to set charging for a set day and time

Hope this helps

G

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links