Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Foglights

mr2mk1g

Ok, should be a really quick query here.

One fog is yellow, the other is white and this is ***** annoying so I went to make em match at the weekend. Figured it'd be as quick and painless as fogs have always been before.

:blink:

Only obvious point of access was a single screw top edge outboard... but that simply disappeared away into the car when I pressed hard on it with the screwdriver...

I couldn't see any other way to get at them and didn't want to start pulling and prodding at stuff when I knew you guys would know the answer.

Soooo.... is it just those screws? Do the fogs simply clip in somehow? Or do I go at them from underneath/behind?

(mk2 rev1 by the way if it makes a dif)

cheers :thumbsup:

2 screws fella, both on top row. it doesnt surprise me that it is messing you about as i went through 3 drill bits trying to get mine off. then the plastic that the screw goes through will probably snap on you. if u r messing about with the big ol' screw with the long bar attachment that is the alignment screw - leave that alone.

good luck :thumbsup:

Yep, sounds like you've had a go at undoing the alignment screw.

There are 2 screws and they are difficult to see as they're recessed.

They'll also be next to impossible to remove as they'll be rusted solid and the fantastic philips screw head will simply round off.

Philips screws - one of the worst inventions ever.

Car manufacturers putting philips screws on external bits of a car and not even using galvanised screws is even crazyier!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links