Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla TS Boot Liner

andyj941

Hi I've just bought a 70 plate Corolla Touring Sports and I was wondering about the boot floor - I've attached a photo, I'm wondering why there are two squares cut out of one side and also is it meant to be in the lowest position with an option of pulling it up and resting on the top edges by the bumper (so at an angle) or is there a different size boot floor that can be purchased for this? I'll probably have it lower most of the time anyway to give me more space. Perplexed by the missing sections though.

20241023_115136.jpg

The cutouts would be down to the previous owner, they're certainly not standard.

The same boot floor works in both positions. If it doesn't some of the supports at the sides must have been removed?

• Like 1

Tried it with mine but it doesn't go right back to the seats and was a funny sort of recess, didn't like it so changed it back.

Thanks both. Yes there must be some supports missing then as it only sits on some plastic supports closest to the bumper, putting it at an angle. I'd googled the floor board and there seems to be a high level option and a low level? 

When you lift it up to rest on the supports by the bumper the back end should sit on some supports in front of the storage box behind the seats, bringing it level with the top of the box.

You'll have to pull the shelf over the bumper and lift the back end to put it in the upper position. Dropping it to the lower one is easier, just lift the handle & pull it towards the bumper - the back will drop down and you can slide it back again.

Here are some pictures of the shelf in the upper position.

corolla-touring-sports-12.jpg?mode=max&quality=90&scale=downcorolla-touring-sports-11.jpg?mode=max&quality=90&scale=down

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fred88 said:

Tried it with mine but it doesn't go right back to the seats and was a funny sort of recess, didn't like it so changed it back.

Sounds like you are missing the storage box (the bit immediately behind the seats with a pull tab in the middle)?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links