Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RAV 4 PHEV GR Sport Load Cover

Boristhebounce

Hi Guys,

I've just ordered a GR Sport PHEV, and I know, one thing which is going to drive me to distraction is the load cover.

I've had them before where by you just have to grab it and there isn't a grab handle to enable you to pull the cover over squarely so it won't locate easily.

I know its a small thing but its just something that drives me mad and will take the edge off what is otherwise a brilliant car.

Is there anyone else out there that has the same obsession and has managed to change the load cover for one that has the grab handle.

They are just a sprung push fit between the bulkheads so I would think there is another one out there the same width and fit from another car with a grab handle that would work.

I know my current Merc EQC is exactly the same,  just a more bulky fitment so that one wont work.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Cheers

Nev

• Like 1

Hi Nev,

There's an extended grab flap to pull out and it automatically coils up. Pull out and drop in the slots to cover.

Honestly I use it all the time. No problem whatsoever. I prefer it to all others I've used including the load cover I had on an AMG a few years back.

I've not seen any alternatives other than a fixed frame unit to put loads on top. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links